Our Price: £10.00Earn 10 Loyalty Points
Dimensions: x x
- Zero-waste solid shampoo infused with Nettle Powder, Lavender, and Lemon for Oily Hair.
- Contains active ingredients such as Tea tree, French Green Clay, Lemon Verbena essential oils.
- Economic and lasts longer than commercially bottled shampoo.
- Promotes healthy, shiny and easy to comb hair.
Three Hills Soap Solid Shampoo Nettle Oily hair
Say goodbye to bottled shampoos and switch to a zero-waste and eco-friendly alternative with this wonderful Three Hills Soap Solid Shampoo Nettle Oily Hair.
Provides a clean and easy to comb hair, lightweight, compact and ideal for traveling, produces abundant and mild foam that is kind to all hair types, Gentle for the hair and scalp and promotes a healthy and shiny hair.
SCI, SLSA, Coconut Oil, D Panthenol, Wheat Protein, Glycerin, Nettle Powder, French Green Clay, Lavender French, Tea tree and Lemon verbena essential oils.
Three Hills Soap Solid Shampoo are economic and lasts longer than commercially bottled shampoo. It is safe and does not contain harmful ingredients such as parabens and phthalates. This highly concentrated shampoo is ideal for oily hair that has a gentle fragrance of fresh, herbaceous and lemony aroma.
Weight: 70 g
- Coconut Oil contributes to the better hair quality by delivering the shine, softness and power to the damaged hair
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine to hair and reduces a hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny
- Wheat Protein can impart hair repairing properties, improve the ease of hair combing and improve colour deposition and retention of dyes on hair
- Glycerine is sourced from Rapeseed Oil and it prevents drying of the scalp by helping to restore the skin’s water
- Nettle Powder stimulates the scalp and promotes hair growth, supports their gloss and strength
- French Green Clay helps fighting dandruff, gently cleanses, absorbs excess sebum and hair remains airy and strong
- Lavender French Essential Oil soothes scalp irritation and tension, has a beneficial effect on hair regeneration. It has antiseptic properties so can revitalise the skin and its helpful with dandruff
- Tea Tree Essential Oil has antiseptic, antibacterial properties and is also useful for helping fight dandruff
- Lemon Verbena Essential Oil is antiseptic and antibacterial and useful for healthy scalp and hair