Our Price: £6.00Earn 6 Loyalty Points
Dimensions: x x
- Zero-waste solid conditioner bar that contains shea butter and apricot.
- Contains Apricot Kernel Oil, Lemon Oil, Lime Essential Oils and Tea tree oil.
- Economic and lasts longer than commercially bottled conditioner.
- Promotes a tangle-free, moisturized and condition all hair types.
Three Hills Soap Solid Conditioner Bar
Partner your zero-waste shampoo with our zero-waste and amazing Three Hills Soap Solid Conditioner Bar because we love you to have that soft and smooth hair!
Nourishes and shines hair, will never leave your hair greasy, contains Shea Butter that detangles frizz and moisturizes hair and gives an easy to comb hair.
BTMS-50, Cetearyl Alcohol, Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel oil, D panthenol, Lemon Oil, Lime Essential Oil, and Tea Tree Oil.
Three Hills Soap Solid Conditioner Bars are economic and last longer than commercially bottled conditioner. It is safe and does not contain harmful ingredients such as parabens and phthalates. This conditioner bar conditions all hair types and a fuss-free travel buddy. It exudes a lemony sweet fresh scent.
Weight: 20 g
Active Ingredients in Conditioner:
- BTMS – 50 is a gentle emulsifying and conditioning agent. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth, it conditions hair and making the hair easier to comb
- Cetearyl Alcohol is a fatty alcohol and is used as an emulsion stabiliser. It imparts a smooth, velvety feel to the skin. It leaves skin feeling moisturised, conditioned and soft
- Shea Butter is a particularly effective moisturiser because it contains so many fatty acids, which are needed to retain skin moisture and elasticity, so it eliminates tangles and deep conditions your hair
- Apricot Kernel Oil has excellent nourishing effects, it’s a wonderful emollient that makes hair and scalp softer and more pliable as it’s quickly absorbed. It’s a powerful antioxidant too
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine to hair and reduces a hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny. It increases the resistance to external influences such as blow-drying, ironing and hair dyeing
- Lemon Oil helps stimulate circulation in the scalp for increased hair growth
- Lime Essential Oil can greatly help improve the life of your hair as it makes them more radiant and glowing
- Tea Tree Essential Oil helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish the roots and at the same time, this oil can also control excess oil produced in the scalp that can block hair follicles