Re-spin Zig Zag Square Wool Cushion Cover - Denim
Our Price: £17.95Earn 17 Loyalty Points
In stock, immediate despatch
ReSpinn Zig Zag Square Wool Cushion Cover - Denim
This square woollen cushion cover in denim with a zig zag pattern from ReSpiin is made from recycled clothing collected through unwanted clothing collections across the world and shipped to India. The clothes are then sorted, made into fibres and spun into yarn so they can be woven into new fabric. All of the work is undertaken in an environment that protects workers' rights and works hard to ensure a decent workplace.
The denim colour of the yarn is from the original fabrics used, no addition dye is used in the process and it's a minimum of 65% wool, with the other 35% being made of other fibres, predominantly polyester and nylon.
The fairtrade cushion cover will complement or add a stunning accent colour to the living or family room. A recycled PET cushion pad is also available.