Our ethical gifts for her collection makes finding the perfect gift easy, no more flowers required. We have 100% natural bath and body products for Motherís Day, organic skincare for Valentine's day, bamboo and organic cotton socks to treat the birthday girl.
As a fair trade, ethical, eco-department store our mission is to find sustainable, fairly traded products that donít compromise on style or function. And our selection of gifts for her is no exception. Many of our fair trade gifts are handmade by artisans using recycled and environment-friendly materials. These gifts for women will surely put a smile on her face.
Gift Ideas for Women
We've compiled a great selection of fair trade ethical gifts for her for every special occasion. Birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, thank you gifts, romantic gifts, mother-in-law gifts, even anniversary gifts or retirement gifts, we've got you covered.
Gorgeous gift sets for wonderful women
Putting together the perfect gift baskets can be loads of fun. But these ready-made gift sets are just as lovely, including lots of great ideas for women in every price range. Sometimes the best gifts for her are the ones she would never buy herself. So treat her to a few organic luxuries.
Handmade gifts from Cornwall. The Trevarno Organic Soap Selection and Organic Bath Melts are both beautifully packaged and a lovely birthday gift. 100% natural, vegan and packed full of cocoa butter, shea butter and essential oils they will leave skin soft and lightly fragranced. Trevarno also makes heavenly bath salts for anyone who deserves to relax and unwind.
The Walden natural perfume gift set would make a great Valentine's Day gift, then buy her favourite full sized next time. Or if alternative Valentine's Day gifts are more your thing why not surprise her with the best socks she'd ever owned. Super soft and beautifully packaged these bamboo socks are true ethical fashion.
Bath and body gift sets always make great gifts for women. The Airmid gift sets contain a cold-pressed natural soap, Irish beeswax lip balm and a body lotion bar. Available in lavender, sweet orange and cedarwood or with a specially designed soap for gardeners. The bath melt sets are a great gift for a bit of me time especially for those with sensitive skin and they even do a solid shampoo and soap set, the perfect stocking stuffers or camping gift.
If you are thinking of a spa gift then encourage a bit of pampering with one of the Wild Olive Spa sets, complete with nourishing soap, uplifting bath grains and a handmade candle. Or treat them to an at home facial with the Kinvara Glow Getter gift set. No therapists required. These make fab Mother's Day gifts or any other day gifts for that matter.
We've also put together our own bath gift sets that combine fair trade gifts made by artisans, with pampering treats. A body scrub, a bath bomb even a bath tea bag.
Gift Guide | More ethical gift Ideas for the women in your life:
- If the lady in your life loves a handbag then try our bags and accessories. The Fairtrade tote bag is a stylish crossbody bag perfect for carrying all her everyday essentials.
- A scented candle is always a lovely gift. We have a great range of candles and diffusers to add light and heavenly natural scent to any room including hand-poured soy wax candles in recycled and reusable containers. Buy a couple and keep one in stock for a last-minute birthday gift.
- Wine often goes down well as a gift but doesn't last. A set of fair trade wine glasses will last much longer. Hand blown in Bolivia from recycled glass they also make great gifts for couples.
- A thoughtful gift could be something they will use every day. That will make their life a bit easier and be good for the planet. Punc stainless steel water bottles fit the bill perfectly as do the reusable sandwich wraps. Unique gift ideas perfect for camping, picnics or just eating and drinking on the go, they also make great gifts for men.
- Give the gift of relaxation in style. We have a great selection of throws to cuddle up under. There's a wide variety to choose from but the gold throw with pom poms is particularly hard not to love. You could even add some relaxing herbal tea. Now all they'll need is a good colouring book or the Downton Abbey box set.
- Jewellery often fits the bill if you are looking for romantic gifts. The tassel necklace is a lovely statement piece and the crayon necklace is great for a bit of fun. You could even choose a jewellery stand or a good old-fashioned jewellery box to go with it. We also have a growing range of women's clothing including some blissfully soft undies and chunky knitted hoodies.
- And finally, what woman doesn't love chocolate. Always a winner in our book especially if it's handcrafted from the finest fair trade cocoa. Choose a gift bag and fill it with as many flavours as you like. The perfect treat to say I love you.
If you really can't decide why not get a gift card. That way she can choose the perfect gift and you know there'll be no compromises made on the ethics of where the money is spent.