Our Price: £22.00Earn 22 Loyalty Points
Material: Stainless Steel
Packaging: Reusable cardboard gift tube.
Cap Style: Leakproof screw cap
Insulation Time Hot: 12 hours
Insulation Time Cold: 24 hours
- Stunning Insulated bottles designed to keep drinks HOT for 12 hours and COLD for 24 hours.
- 550ml Capacity is the perfect size for hot or cold drinks and even a warming lunchtime soup.
- Gorgeous designs and eco-friendly packaging make FOSH bottles the perfect gift.
FOSH Active Water Bottle
The ultimate multi-functional bottle for everyday hydration.
FOSH - meaning For Our Seas Health, is an innovative new company that is passionate about reducing the production of single-use plastic by providing an eco-friendly, stylish product that you will want to pick up and take with you every time you leave the house.
The triple walled vacuum insulated Vital range is both functional and stylish. With a durable powder coating in a range of stunning colours, these bottles have been designed to easily withstand the rigours of everyday life. This bottle will keep your morning coffee hot, your water ice cold all day, provide warming hot chocolate for a chilly afternoon school run and even keep your wine chilled for a grown-up picnic treat.
Just some of the reasons we love the FOSH Vital:
- Keeps drinks HOT for up to 12 hours - Thanks to some amazing technology and a thermal lid. Perfect for tea, coffee or a hot lunchtime soup.
- Keeps drinks COLD for up to 24 hours - great for cold water on the go, or keeping juices and smoothies fresh.
- Durable powder coating - meaning those fabulous colours and prints will withstand a few knocks.
- 550ml Capacity - so minimal refills required to keep you hydrated all day.
- Wide Mouth - perfect for adding ice cubes, easy to clean and easy to drink from.
Made from high-quality food safe stainless steel these bottles won't retain any flavour making them perfect for switching between hot and cold drinks. They are non-toxic and BPA free. And of course everytime you use your FOSH bottle instead of buying a bottle of water you are protecting our oceans as well as your wallet.