We have a wide range of unique gifts for everyone, many are recycled, are 100% natural, and use materials like organic cotton. There's a great selection of seasonal gifts including Christmas or Easter presents, plus birthday gifts, thank you gifts, teacher gifts and gifts for him. And of course, we have a wide range of handmade items giving you unique gifts that are extra special.
Ethical Gift Ideas
Unusual wedding gifts
If you are looking for an event such as a wedding then you’re probably looking for a gift that will last. Consider what they might need for the home? This is a great chance to buy a beautiful fair trade gift that will set them on the path to eco-living.
- Recycled wine glasses Everyone uses them and these are far sturdier and more eco-friendly that the lead crystal variety. Plus if they do break one it won’t cost an arm and a leg to replace.
- Fairtrade photo frame Photo frames are a classic gift for weddings or other special occasions as they are a great way to display wedding day snaps. Our reclaimed wood and driftwood frames are stylish and contemporary whilst holding stories and memories all of their own.
- Warm cosy throws great for cuddling up together or picnicking in the park. Blankets make great unusual wedding gifts.
- Or how about matching his and hers Pachamama hoodies to keep them warm on their marriage adventures. Perfect for a romantic getaway and a bit of luxury glamping.
There are also lovely options for, engagement party gifts, bridesmaid gifts, groomsmen gifts and unusual gifts to give wedding guests instead of sugar-coated almonds at the table.
Wedding Anniversary Gifts
Celebrating your wedding anniversary? OK, so we might not be able to help with your golden wedding anniversary, and we don't sell Ruby's and Diamonds, but for romantic gifts, for the earlier years of marriage, we've got you covered. Thoughtful, ethical wedding anniversary gifts that respect the earth and the people who make them as much as you respect your husband or wife.
If you want to give traditional gifts based on the year, these suggestions might help you celebrate the occasion and the person you married. The perfect wedding anniversary gift ideas, with a modern eco twist.
Better than just a card, we think the Elephant Dung photo album is the perfect unusual gift. A gorgeous keepsake, mark the occasion and fill it with memories of your first year.
You could opt for some handy reusable shopping bags (and risk complaint) but we think one of our stunning fairtrade cotton throws, with or without matching accessories might go down better.
From gorgeous handbags to leather-bound notebooks. What lady wouldn’t want a handbag to say I love you. And if you want to follow the year anniversary gifts but would rather not buy animal products why not an amazing vegan leather picture frame.
Try one of our linen cotton cushion covers, a recycled silk scarf or silk sari covered recycled photo album.
We have some amazing recycled wood products to choose from. You might like a hand-carved memory box or photo frame, a chess and backgammon set for winter nights in front of the fire or a gorgeous Hex serving tray? (just make sure you don't forget the champagne to serve on it)
Well, that's easy. Just head to our luxury chocolate shop. We don't have any chocolate bouquets but you could always do that yourself.
We’ve fallen in love with Pachamama, who make the warmest, comfiest hoodies and jumpers you could imagine. The quality is incredible and if you look after them they will last you through many more anniversaries to come.
Maybe not the first thing you would think of when looking for wedding anniversary gifts but Himalayan salt lamps can actually make a lovely romantic gift. Perfect for a bit of mood lighting.
The Fairtrade Zanie Copper Wire Mirror is lovely and would make the perfect gift.
- 10th Anniversary gift Tin
Possibly a bit of a stretch but, made by the last tin maker in London, seedball tins are full of the promise of new growth and joy. What better way to celebrate looking forward to the next ten years.
Choosing a birthday gift can tricky. You want to find the perfect gift you usually have to think about price, especially if you have kids and multiple parties to go to that all require a birthday gift for the special boy or girl. Birthday gifts like any other gifts should be thoughtful and we think ethical.
- Birthday gifts for him see our gifts for men ideas. And if all else fails we recommend chocolate.
- Cool birthday gifts for kids Check out our toys section. Wooden toys will last far longer than a plastic gift or even a book. Which makes them pretty cool gifts in our book. We particularly love the wooden animals. They make a lovely birthday gift and you can keep a few in reserve for any unexpected party invitations. Or why not choose a lovely fair trade money box or a keepsake box for keeping treasure in.
- Unique gifts for friends If you enjoy a glass of wine together why not choose a set of handblown wine glasses? Made from recycled glass they reduce waste and look great. The perfect green product. Or if you love to shop how about a fairtrade coin purse?